Pages

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Write Campaign… Excited to be Getting Involved!

Today I found out about Rachael Harrie’s Write Campaign and I’m so excited to sign up for it.  I’ve been writing literally since before I knew the whole alphabet (I used to hold a crayon, making random loops and scribbles on paper in rhythm with the stories running through my head) but until recently writing has mainly been something I do alone and keep to myself.  In fact, it has really only been in the last few weeks that I’ve begun following book/writing bloggers and working on my own blog.  I’ve decided to turn my lifelong dream of getting published into an actual plan for getting published, and part of that plan is to meet and learn from other writers who are farther along on their different publishing journeys.
The link to the campaign is here:

9 comments:

  1. Hey, welcome to the writing/blogging community. I started my blog not too long ago just so I could be a part of it. It's amazing how much I've learned from these writers I've "met" or maybe "read" is a better word, since I don't comment as much as I should. It always helps to know other writers when you're editing. They have insights and maybe you'll find some great critique partners?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Emily! Oh I'm definitely hoping for some critique partners :)

      Delete
  2. Good to have you on board. I look forward to getting to know you through the campaign and beyond :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello there! Just swinging by from the campaign to meet everyone in my group.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello! Coming by to follow and I look forward to being in your group and doing this campaign with you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Jo, I am in your campaign group, and I am coming around to say hi to everybody and introduce myself :) I look forward to getting to know you better!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, I'm from your campaign group. I just wanted to stop in and say hi! I'm looking forward to campaigning with you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello from a fellow campaigner. I'm very sorry to hear about your friend. I wish you peace.

    ReplyDelete
  8. "I’ve decided to turn my lifelong dream of getting published into an actual plan" I <3 this so, so much! Yay for finding heaps of support, and making it happen! Go you!!!!!

    ReplyDelete